Given the importance of protecting private information, Japan Asset Marketing Co., Ltd.
(hereinafter referred to as "the Company") shall comply with the provisions of regulations relating to the
protection of personal information and other relevant laws in addition to maintaining privacy based on the
- The Company shall obtain, use and provide personal information for business purposes only, such as real
estate transaction, human resources recruitment, management and etc.
- The Company shall comply with the provisions of regulations relating to the protection of personal
information and other relevant laws.
- The Company shall implement measures for preventing leakage, destruction or damage of personal information
as well as formulate rules for handling personal information appropriately (including this policy, "Rules
for Handling Personal Information" and other relevant rules and manuals) and continuously improve their
- The Company shall deal with inquiries on personal information with speedy and polite manners.
- In order to ensure the accuracy and security of personal information, the Company shall strive to update
its information management system. As its policy, the Company pays special attention for all the staff
members to keep the importance of handling personal information in mind by handing out the related materials
as well as posting related information on the web site.
Date of enactment: July 5, 2004
Date of latest revision: April 1, 2019
Marketing Co., Ltd.
President Takayuki Koshizuka